We are happy to serve you !
- Upon the death of a member who is to be memorialized at Berean, please call the Church Office immediately. By calling before you make arrangements with your funeral director, you will find that pastoral guidance and support will save you errors in judgment, which are likely during this crisis time. The Church Office will assist in any planning & programming of the service that is necessary. We also provide one with a funeral brochere that gives pertinent information in assisting in funeral arrangements. We will do our very best to accommodate your reasonable request to the best of our ability. We are aware the Celebration of Life service is worship designed to comfort and encourage the family and to bring Glory and Honor to our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. **It is important that a member of the family contact the church office, we cannot act upon any information receive by a non designated family member.
- You may pick up a wedding brochere from the church office or by calling the church and one can be issued through the mail. We are putting the finishing touch on our wedding packet where our procedures and guidelines are laid out to assist you in having your wedding at Berean. After your review and you desire to have your wedding at Berean. Directly after your initial call to our Church Operations Director, Joseph A. Jones to secure your date our Wedding Coordinator will contact you to set up your first meeting to begin plans that your wedding proceeds smoothly and in a timely manner. We share your excitement and look forward to doing everything possible to ensure your day be great.
- We encourage parents to schedule their child for blessing in the early stages of infancy.
- Babies are blessed at Berean on the 3rd Sunday of each month at the 11:00 AM Service.
- All requests must be made through the church office, a form filled out and a $25. Registration fee is to be paid in full before name is added to list for dedication for the month
- It is important to secure your child’s consecration a month in advance so that all may be properly prepared for the babies blessing ceremony.
- All babies being blessed the parent; guardian and God parents are to attend an orientation lead by our Parenting Ministry the Wednesday before the 3rd Sunday.
- All parents and guest will assemble in the church fellowship hall at 10:30 am to be instructed before the service as to what is to be expected and what is required.
- All in the party are required and encourage to share in the worship service as to the baby will be dedicated.
- All Parents and/or guardians along with guest are asked to be dressed appropriately for this sacred occasion.
- Parents must present the baby’s birth certificate to the church office at the time of registration (no exceptions)
- Parents will receive a Sealed Stamp Baby Blessing Certificate consistent with the information provided on the baby’s official birth certificate.
- Parents or Guardians do not have to be members of Berean in order to have their child (ren) blessed.
- Pastoral counseling is available to all members without a fee. The pastor provides short term consultation, however, in some cases; persons may be referred to outside agencies and/or services. It is best to schedule an appointment through the church office in advance. We also have our Counseling Ministry that also have capable counselor on staff to meet with you. These appointments can be made through the church office as well.