Our Mission Statement
“The mission of this church is to fulfill the Great Commission of Saint Matthew 28: 19-20 to make disciples of all and to build the kingdom of God here on earth as it is heaven.”
We shall seek to fulfill this mission through the following:
- A ministry of Kerygma (Proclamation) which shall include corporate worship services, preaching, and teaching the Gospel in word and deed, prophetic witness:
- A ministry of Koinonia (Fellowship) which shall include Christian nurture, Christian education, evangelism, discipleship:
- A ministry of Diakonia (Service) which shall include local and global missions, social action and advocacy and social justice:
- We shall observe the Ordinance of Baptism by immersion in water according to Matthews 28:19, Acts 2:38 and administer to all who give clear evidence of repentance from sin, and belief and confession of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord; we shall observe the Ordinance of the Lord’s Supper regularly enjoined by the Scriptures, Luke 22:19-20 , I Corinthians 11:23-26
- We shall License, commission and ordain qualified candidates for the Christian ministry according to the standards set forth in the Scriptures and recommended by the Pastor and approved by the church body.